In our first Town Hall presented on March 19, 2020, an amazing panel of global experts in our field shared a set of rubber meets road tactics to help institutions recognize the threat COVID-19 is to institutions and continually adjust to the new realities.
Ambiguity abounds, and yet, institutions must make decisions. View the conversation from our Town Hall: The New Abnormal.
Meet Our Globally-Savvy Panelists:
- Jessica Sandberg, Dean of International Enrollment at Duke Kunshan University
- David Fleshler, JD, Vice Provost for International Affairs at Case Western Reserve University
- Seamus Harreys, Vice President, Global Enrollment at CIEE
- Angel Ahmed, CEO of GNET
- Ashish Fernando, Founder of iSchoolConnect
With your Intead Hosts:
- Ben Waxman: CEO
- Patricia Tozzi: Director of Marketing Strategy
- Alicia Depatsy: Director of Brand Strategy